My Lab Zone is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We at my lab zone understand that your personal data is entrusted to us and appreciates the importance of protecting and respecting your privacy. To this end we comply fully with the data protection law and legislation in force in Australia and with all applicable clinical confidentiality guidelines.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the website, email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. In the usual course of our business we may disclose your personal data (to the extent necessary) to certain third party organisations that we use to support the delivery of our services. This may include the following:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you,
- organisations providing IT systems support and hosting in relation to the IT systems on which your information is stored,
- third party debt collectors for the purposes of debt collection,
- delivery companies for the purposes of transportation,
- third party service providers for the purposes of storage of information and confidential destruction, third party marketing companies for the purpose of sending marketing emails, subject to obtaining appropriate consent.
Where a third party data processor is used, we ensure that they operate under contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security, in addition to their obligations under Data Protection Laws.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets or where we are required by law to do so.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information in this way at any time. If you no longer wish to receive web based marketing information you can unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.